Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1st day ...

Hello everyone ! Well I just created my account today and I am very excited about it. The purpose of my "photo blog" is to show people my photography, Photoshop and photo restoration skills that I have acquired in hopes that the word will get out there ! If you like the work that I have done, please contact me and let me know ! It would be greatly appreciated. I have a huge passion for photography and everything thats involved with it. If you, or someone you know would like me to make a photo creation for you, redo a old picture you might have, or even just want a copy of some of the picture's I post, please dont hesitate to ask. Just send me an email to ryan.jakubowski23@gmail.com

I will be uploading Photoshop projects I have done, as well as some of my favorite pictures for all to see, as time goes on. I hope you enjoy every minute of it ! Thank you very much !

No comments:

Post a Comment