Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some New Changes !

Hey everyone, you might notice a few changes to Blog... First off the name of my blog is now Jakes Photography. I wanted to change it because the name of my Business is Jakes Photography. And it only seemed right to have that as the title. Another change you might notice is at the bottom of the page... I added a list of some of my favorite websites, to give you a better chance to know who I am, and what I like. On top of adding a few new pictures of my family and changing the font color, the biggest change I made is off to your right hand side of the Page. I have added a link, taking you directly to my best photo restorations that I have done. As time goes on I will continue to add more.

Thank you to everyone who is visiting my site ! And remember, if you would like any photography work done, don't hesitate to send me an email.

Thanks

Ryan Jakubowski
-Jakes Photography-

No comments:

Post a Comment