Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nikon 55-200mm VR lens

I just recently purchased the 55-200mm VR lens. This is a great addition to any camera. I have the Nikon D3000 and it works great for that ! I was out earlier shooting some nature shots and the quality of the image is great. The body is plastic which is nice because it makes it light enough to carry around. I was able to zoom in all the way to 200mm without using a tripod, or mono-pod and get very little blur in the image. The auto focus is a nice feature to have, the only prob. I have with the lens is sometimes it takes a while to focus if your zoomed in allot. To fix that, all you do is zoom out, take a step back and then try again, and it works. Overall the price, quality and ease of use for this 55-200mm VR lens is great. Highly recommended.  

No comments:

Post a Comment